Monday

Mind wandering

I don't blog.  Or at least I haven't in a long while.  I pride myself on keeping my emotions expressed to just myself and a close few friends.  So I will not blog here.  I will not partake in the usual mess of feelings that so often stream helplessly across the wireless wires.  I will not confuse you with my double meanings, and triple entendre.  I will not substitute names for names of those you may or may not know.  

Okay so this is a tall order.  I'll probably disavow all knowledge of ever writing such a statement as the weeks and months and years move on and I succumb to the temptation of writing what I'm feeling and thinking and deciding to be emo about at a given time.  For now, I'll consider my entries to be simple discourse, and a method for me to air out my thoughts before I can write them down.  You'll probably lose interest after reading a few.  I'll most likely put up stories and poems and plays and ideas for all of the above.  

If you steal anything, I will hunt you down and rip out your thought process.  

That is all for now.  I end with a haiku.

In the midst of finals
   I take a moment to breathe.
                    Cold air fills my lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment