The sun breaks
and here I am, still
again.
Please do not stab at
the bloody heart of my blackened womb
where the love of you once sat
now burned
now crispy and brittle
and dry.
The sun breaks
and here I am, still
again.
Cry with sorrow as you break my bones.
Wail wildly as you gouge out my eyes
and stab at the bloody heart of my blackened womb.
Red and violet lights flashing under my skin.
Angry purple scars streak over my soul and chest,
where the love of you once sat,
now vacant, cold, and deafening in its silence.
The sun breaks
and
after you have had your way
after you have shattered my will, my soul, my love
thrown against the wall and ravaged on the floor.
After that.
Here I am.
Still.
Again.
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what? no other posts since this one????!
ReplyDelete