Tuesday

what is in a name

Ms. Christina Lok is going to start blogging and she asked me to help her think up a name for her project. The conversation is as follows:

Christina: i need a witty title
not too cheezy
not too kiddy
grown up, but pretty
me: there's your title: "grown up, but pretty"
Christina: come on
assist me with your extended vocab skills
serenity
if that's not already taken
me: my life pixelated
Christina: .keep em coming.
me: addendum
my future right now
paraphrasing
revisionist history
let them eat cake
waiting for the dough to rise
my kingdom for a slice of cake
marzipan dreams; sour cream life
Christina: whoa there
too many words
haha
i'll think about it at the gym tonight
me: i think these are pretty legit options, clok
Christina: clok!
me: i hate you.


I will compose an update later about what is going on with me. For now, I will say that I find it interesting that here at work people "draft" written materials rather than "compose."

1 comment:

  1. I actually like the title "grown up, but pretty" a lot. It is pleasant and makes me think.

    ReplyDelete